After publishing his recent webinar about a new and integrative approach to the Diagnostics and Treatment of Lyme Disease and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Dr Edward Dulitsky PhD MD (Ru) now answers some more questions about this webinar, including why he feels Ozone and Xenon gas therapies are ‘game changers’ for these conditions and how he diagnoses and treats his clients.
Dr Edward Dulitsky PhD MD (Ru) shows the innovative treatment protocols he has developed in the treatment and management of both Lyme-like conditions and CFS.
Dr Edward Dulitsky PhD MD (Ru) – his background & qualifications
- Dr Edward Dulitsky is a holistic doctor, integrated Neurologist and Medical Scientist who has completed his training in Russia. He developed a unique method of detection, prevention and treatment of chronic health conditions which are now currently used in Australia and a number of other countries.
- In 2005, Dr Dulitsky was awarded a PhD degree in medicine from Russia for his work on the use of Ozone therapy in the treatment of knee arthrosis.
- Dr Dulitsky’s method of treatment and prevention of chronic health conditions actively uses multiple medical gases such as Ozone, Xenon, Krypton, Hydrogen, Argon and Helium.
- From 2012, Dr Dulitsky and his team intensively researched the subject of tick-borne illnesses and CFS. He has become one of the pioneers in the treatment of Lyme-like conditions and CFS with Ozone-Xenon therapy which you can read about here.
- He now treats people for these conditions at the Ozone Clinic in Sydney, Australia.
Disclaimer: In Australia, some of the therapies offered at the Ozone Clinic are not officially recognised as a part of mainstream medical practice. These therapies are known as complementary therapies and are considered to be useful as an additional treatment to those offered by your medical practitioner. The Ozone Clinic and its personnel are fully trained in the application of these complementary therapies but they’re not registered medical practitioners and are considered to be complementary therapists.