What is Ozone Therapy
Medical ozone or active oxygen is an energized form of oxygen that is highly reactive. Contrary to some publications it’s completely safe and non-toxic to humans when administered responsibly with precise technology. It is not meant to be inhaled directly, although small amounts in the air, in fact, have a sterilising effect. It has been a very common and routinely used therapy for more than 100 years in Europe, originally invented in Germany, and belongs to the scientifically best established and researched alternative treatments integrative medicine offers to the patients.
How effective is Ozone Therapy
Many years of scientific research and clinical practice throughout the world indicated that medical ozone inactivates viruses, kills fungus and bacteria, enhances blood flow within the periphery and to all body organs, protects cells by regulating and activating scavengers and cellular antioxidants and shows immune modulating effects releasing different sorts of cytokines and interferon, cleans arteries and veins by breaking up red blood cell clumping, oxidizes toxins and facilitates their excretion, chelates heavy metals, reduces pain and inflammation.
Medical Ozone Therapy has been very successfully applied in chronic degenerative disease treatment, allergies, eczema, all sorts of acute or chronic infections, diabetic foot, non-healing ulcers, s as a supportive treatment modality for several types of cancer, osteoarthritis, common colds, sinusitis, chronic pain of unknown origin, acne, herpes, burns, psoriasis, vaginal infections and discharge, inflammation of the digestive tract, hepatitis, dental infection, chronic fatigue syndrome, cardio-vascular diseases etc.
What Conditions is Ozone Therapy Used For?
- Hepatitis C acute and chronic liver disease
- Chronic liver disease (hepatitis C and B) cirrhosis
- Eczema anal haemorrhoids, proctitis, constipation
- Ulcerative colitis (Crohn disease)
- Gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer
Phlebology and Angiology
- Venous insufficiency
- Diabetic ulcer, diabetic foot
- Decubitus sores (bed sores), varicose veins, spider veins
- Degenerative vascular diseases (arteriosclerosis obliterans)
- Lymphangitis, furunculosis, recent thrombophlebitis
- Open-angle glaucoma, optic neuropathy
- Retinitis pigmentosa and AMD
Trauma and Rheumatology
- Loose skin
- Herpes simplex and zoster, acne, eczema
- Herpes sores, skin virus
- Burn / wound healing
- Alopecia, psoriasis, dermatitis
- Premature ageing
Aesthetic Medicine and Dermatology
- Herniated and Bulging Discs
- Arthritis ( Rheumatic and Osteoarthritis)
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis, carpal tunnel
- Backache, back pain, sciatic pain
- Osteoarthritis, osteomyelitis, vertebral osteochondrosis
- Gonarthrotic, spondylarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis
- Synovitis, tendonitis, bursitis, trochanters
- Hip osteoarthritis, epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Pubalgia, ischial bursitis, post-surgical fibrosis
- Migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, post-herpetic neuralgia
- Circulatory headache, cluster headache
- Ischemic heart disease, cardiac stenosis, angina pectoris
- Venous hypertension syndrome, hypertension
- Adjuvant radiotherapy and chemotherapy in cancer
- Helping in the Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Senile dementia, Alzheimer’s
- Arteriosclerosis, cerebral sclerosis and Parkinson’s
- Chronic pelvic inflammation, recurrent vulvovaginitis
- Tumors, metaplasia, dysplasia
- Genito-urinary infections by viruses, fungi / bacteria
- Mastodinea, menopausal syndrome
- Puerperal infections and inflammation
Is Ozone Therapy Safe?
It's often reported that Ozone is dangerous and toxic. The media generally report on high concentration of tropospheric ozone and its toxic effect on the respiratory system, this conception is often confused when the media relate to Medical Ozone. Tropospheric Ozone and medical Ozone are NOT the same.
Tropospheric Ozone is made from an air pollution mixture in the atmosphere and contains Nitrogen and Nitric Oxides that are collectively harmful. Medical Ozone in comparison to Tropospheric Ozone is produced under precise controlled conditions, using specialised equipment that can safely converted medical ozone back into oxygen gas. Thereby reducing any toxic effect on the respiratory system.
|Monday – Friday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Saturday||10.00am – 5.00pm|
- Address Ozone Clinic Sydney, 77 Cecil Avenue, Castle Hill, NSW 2154 Australia
- Email email@example.com
- Phone (02) 9188 8599